I thought it’d be interesting to list the top five blog posts from Nonprofitunity that received the most shares from my readers:
- Window Washing Superheroes – this post is a winner not only for the message it conveys but for the memorable featured image.
- EnCOURAGEment to keep your New Year’s resolutions: 11 inspirational quotes for 2012 – Even though I wrote this post on New Year’s Eve 2011, it continues to be among my highest rated posts. Apparently there are a ton of us quote-lovers in the nonprofit sector.
- Solicitation Tips from 1891 – Because everything old is new again? Maybe not, but this is still quite clever.
- The Intersection of Philanthropy and Women in History – This post being among the most shared is super encouraging to me.
- Fundraising Grit – Probably one of my personal favorites (as it features Angela Lee Duckworth’s TED Talk about the key to success), and I am pumped to see my readers like it, too.
Feeling thankful 😉