Heather Mansfield’s new book, Social Media for Social Good, was written as a “step-by-step strategic plan and packed with hundreds of social media and mobile technology best practices (table of contents).
Defining Web 1.0, Web 2.0, and Web 3.0 communications and fundraising, and the book will help you understand your nonprofits Return on Investment (ROI) from utilizing social media and mobile technology.”
A nonprofit social media guru, you will enjoy not only reading Heather’s book but also following her online:
- Nonprofit Organizations Twitter Profile
- Nonprofit Organizations Facebook Page
- Nonprofit Organizations on Pinterest
- Nonprofit Organizations on Google+
- Nonprofit Organizations YouTube Channel
- Nonprofit Organizations MySpace Page
- Social Media for Nonprofit Organizations LinkedIn Group
- Mobile Technology for Nonprofit Organizations LinkedIn Group
- @NonprofitOrgs Foursquare Page
UPDATE: I attended the August 23, 2011 Webinar about this book presented by author Heather Mansfield. Be sure to check out her latest offerings to take advantage of her winning social media expertise!